Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dr Oz



OK so, one day I made it home early, just in time to catch the end of one of his shows and he mentioned a product "Just a Drop" that provides a courtesy to you and others that you may share a bathroom with when the second number comes calling. Since I commute to work, its always a COVERT mission to find a private bathroom when that other number comes knocking at the backdoor. I thought to myself.... hmmmmm could this actually work. I found some on eBay a little better priced than Amazon. So the other day I was getting the knock, I still ran off to a private bathroom but I tried it. Wouldn't you know it worked. YES! I will be on the look out to find larger bottles of this stuff locally and I will promptly supply them for my home, car, and purse. I know its not healthy to deny yourself the privilege to evacuate when the knock comes, but we also learn that it is just rude to subjects others to your bodily functions. So for those of you out there who sometimes have a hard time finding a private bathroom I suggest you give it a try.


FYI - you will need a few drops, but it does work. THANK YOU Dr. Oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment