Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My new Batman Phone


I am ALL smiles about my new toy! I got it last week. I am so happy with this thing. The ONLY compliant I have is in regards to the navigation system on this phone. What's up with the "pins" my last phone would call out each turn in advance and it was awesome only in that regard. OK so yea, I don't like the navigation on this phone. But other than that, I'm pretty happy with it. I took it to the beach Monday and I took this picture:
Look at the beauty! I was standing there in Awe! And then I snapped this photo and was in more AWE! I'm going to get this picture blown up to poster size or really big picture size, frame it and put it up on my wall in my newly painted living room. (Painting will happen shortly)

I love taking pictures on this phone. I went to a wedding Sunday and I took pictures. My cousins were teasing me because I had it out the whole time. I told them it was a new toy and I was so excited to use it. I took some pics and then I ZOOMED on some of them and re-saved them... YES!

Like this picture for example. When I took it there were people, etc in it. When I zoomed in and saved it, YES! I loved the end result.

OK, OK, I'll stop talking in my excited chopped up language. But I was very happy to have my new toy with me. It was a wonderful test drive on this phone to use it like I did. I was able to easily share my photos as well. I don't care that the following week after I get my phone they REALLY begin talks about releasing the iPhone 5s. I am content with my purchase and it me and this kid for the two years and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment