Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10th

My baby turned 13 years old today. Its official, I have a teenager. I cant believe how quickly this time is going by. It seems like only yesterday I was bringing my baby home from the hospital and then proceeding to have a panic attack as the responsibility of a person's life weighed HEAVY on my shoulders. That weight was there for many years, as I took on the responsibility of caring for my child regardless of whether their father was there or not. It took him some years but he eventually completely came around. And for a period of time the pressure slightly lifted. But that sense of responsibility eventually collapsed right back on my shoulders. Oh well such is my life, but I am ALWAYS thankful for the gift of my child. I have a good child and I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment