Sunday, April 10, 2011

Self Esteem

I need to work on mine. I can tell someone else as the day is long why they're deserving of... but when it comes to me.... the possibility to meet a seemingly good guy presented it's self today. All I could do was think about how this guy could be the one for my very deserving and eligible cousin Nellie. When talking to a friend she asked why not me, and I could feel those scars rearing their ugly heads. YES, I want to be married, but I don't want to deal with the pain of failed relationships. How in the world will I ever marry if I don't get out there? I don't know... I guess I'm just gonna have to keep praying for the help to heal the scars that prohibit me from moving forward. I haven't got a clue on how to do that. (Sad face)

2 comments:

  1. Hold up the (figuritive) mirror and dont turn away, examine everything...you'll figure out what you need ;) Love the way you write Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Abbie, I HATE that mirror! Dont know why I'm afraid of what I'll see. I already know what's there, but its something about looking at it that I can seem to master.

    ReplyDelete