Thursday, March 24, 2011

Last night

Last night I had a moment where I felt like a writer. I asked my SS1 to read it, although I tagged my sister, Zimo, and SS1. My sister loved it, I asked SS1 to read it because I know she doesn't log onto FB very often. Zimo... well she's married and far removed from the topic so its no biggie that she had no response for it. But it felt good to write. I kept reading it over and over again. Then I started thinking on it like I used to with my old stories. Yea, he was my muse, and I am kind of curious to know what he thought of it. But I will NEVER admit to that to him. But yay, now I wanna write more. Hmmmmmm all the stories I will write. LOL! Gotta go write yet another story never to be published. :o)


CORRECTION! Zimo just responded... guess we she needed time to actually look at her FB to see what I said. :o) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment