Monday, April 25, 2011

Lack of enthusiasm

Life lacking enthusiasm... I LONG for a love that I could rejoice openly about. A man who wont run away when I express elation about the acknowledgement of his love and admiration for and of me. Its like you cant tell someone you like them these days. You gotta play hard to get, and you never get the chance to just be SPRUNG anymore. I HATE all the games, and I don't want to play them. I always say people who play games get played. However those who don't play the game get left behind. I'm tired of being left behind, left to discretion and removed from enjoyment of a feeling that was meant for me to experience. All I ever know is disappointment and let down. Settlements of a lack of affection that I have waited my entire life to feel. I'm tired oh so tired! I wanna feel it, I wanna feel every ounce of it. Every drop! I wanna lose sleep because I FEEL SO GOOD! I wanna be HAPPY to come home, and HAPPY to build a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment