Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Orange & Blue

I love Old Navy! My child was an Old Navy baby. Almost all their clothes came from there. So Saturday my child had a performance, and I wanted to be comfortable. So I went to my old staple. I found a wonderful ORANGE dress. At first I didn't want orange. But when I tried it on, how could I not love it?

This dress does not cling to me, and I love it for that. I have a long way to go on my journey. And where others may see me and say I've come so far. Even looking at this picture I say I have a LONG way to go!

Saturday I had my hair out and it felt great. But this morning I decided not to look like a bush woman. So I slicked it down. It was wild and cute for Saturday. But after my workout Sunday, I was looking a HOT MESS! Oh well! Next on my list of todo's? I'm making some Flax seed gel for my hair. If I like it..... Watch out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment