Monday, April 8, 2013

Going through it! And I'm heat Free!



Howdy all, I hope all is well on your end. How am I? You know I really thank you for asking. Thank you for caring. I'm tired, I'm sick and tired. I'm physically tired today, running on no sleep today. But my plate has been pretty full emotionally. I have to come to terms with the fact that March is just a good month for me. I thought I was doing better and that I would be OK. But by the time the anniversary of friend's passing arrived I had successfully stuffed my face with so much junk food that its a wonder I didn't undo all of my progress to date. But you know what? Lately it seems like all I have been doing is going through it or nothing. I don't really have good news to write about. People pulling on me in every direction it seems like sometimes. Oh well, I try to tell myself that it's love until they act ugly about it. Then I'm pissed about it. But I digress....

Oh but here's something good.... my hair has gotten a little longer. Break out the champagne! Yay! I've gone from needing to basically shave my head, which I didn't do. To about ear length post stretching free hanging curls. The bottom of the back of my hair stretches to the middle of my back. Sometimes I'm tempted to almost think about straightening it, just to do a length check. But that's what got me here in the first place. I'm am two years three in August heat free. With my homemade method of stretching and measuring I'm about ten inches on each side and the back and eight in the front where I had to cut out a scrunchy. SAD TIMES! Oh well. I just needed to say something cause I haven't said much. I'm still over here, trying to grow my hair and telling people to leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment