Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nothing Beats an Outlet



Ill say it again! Nothing beats an outlet! I haven't been so pent up and angry or depressed. I've been getting my butt kicked regularly and loving it. For those of you out there who feel like things are kind of spinning out of control. YOU GOT TO FIND AN OUTLET one that is just for you, and one you can share.

My just for me has been having Nae TORTURE me on the track. Thanks Nae for loving me with so much hatred. LOL! She knows what I mean.

And my share has been entertaining my friends. When people get you and don't judge you, it makes life that much more sweet. So I'll say it. My name is Lizzy and I approve this message! Get out there and find an outlet.

For the first time in a MINUTE I'm having people over my house for some good food and clean fun. I'm looking forward to laughing until my stomach hurts, and some lovely upbuidling association. I love my family and friends. They're the BOMB! (Dated myself with that, but hey!)

As always thanks for reading, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment