Friday, August 10, 2012

Kind of like a PAUSE!!!!!!!

OK so, what I didn't share is that while working on my painting project I noticed work that needs to be professionally done on my Living Room. SIGH! Its always something right. So now I have to find a contractor. FUN! Its always something right???? BUT!!! On the bright side, if I can manage it I would love to have Hardwood flooring installed at the end of this project. Quite honestly the carpet is starting to drive me crazy. I have too much traffic in and out the house. Add to that a puppy, and yea you see what I mean. The carpet has got to go. I'm just afraid that the hardwood flooring might be beyond my reach at this moment. I really hope not, but first and foremost I need to have a minor somewhat major repair done, and then we'll go from there.

Meanwhile.... guess what I found????? Blue vases! Yes, Burlington Coat Factory is my home accessory BFF. I found three perfectly blue vases, now I'm looking for some items to finish these homie touches.

OK so I don't know why these pictures are loading sideways.... THAT IS SO ANNOYING!!!! But I still need to add the silver leaves to this vase and maybe some pebbles. It feels like the vase needs something but I'm not sure what.
I want to take a family picture with all twelve of us and have it blown up big and put it in the center of the wall. But I'll have to look into that. Ooh! I just thought of a photographer who may be able to help us with that mission. I gotta hurry and make that happen before it gets cold out as we want to do the picture outside.I have so many ideas and not enough money to make them happen. Good grief. Maybe I should take it one project at a time. But my brain just flies all over the place.

Well, thank you for reading again. And again sorry for the sideways pictures. I hope to get that fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment