Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pre-42nd Dinner



OK so this Saturday on the 17th we're going to go to an all you can eat Chinese Food Buffet. I sent out a lovely Evite to the immediate and some not so immediate family members, almost all except for two have agreed to come. Now this place is not fancy and very casual if you will, but it was the only place that we could think of that could facilitate our family, and then we decided to invite others to come as well. I'm looking forward to a drama free evening with my family and close Friends.

I keep trying to tell myself to stop thinking this way, but part of me feels like this may be the last anniversary where we're all together. I know that's probably just the dramatic side of my brain speaking, but I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. I've asked my brother and sister closest to me in age to bring cameras to take pictures of everyone. I hope they both remember and capture the evening wonderfully! My father very briefly told me about some of the ailments that his parents suffered from before they both died very young. I need to get more detail from him about them, I know to know what to expect in his regard, as well as mine and my child's.

No comments:

Post a Comment