Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Green Monster Smoothies

OK so, this past weekend has been full of smoothies. I know its cold outside, but that doesn't seem to stop my family from indulging in the cold and creamy. I made this one for my parents, and they seem to like it a lot:

  • Kale
  • Spinach
  • Banana
  • Pineapple juice
  • Flax seed Meal
  • Frozen Pineapples
  • Plain Non-fat Yogurt

I don't measure when I may any of these. But try it! Your mouth and body will thank you. Then I made other variations of this smoothie by adding:

  • Frozen Strawberries
  • Frozen Berry medley
  • Oranges
  • Apples
  • Mango
  • Kiwi

I am in love with smoothies, and this weekend was great. I will need to restock this weekend on my supplies, but YES! its on! As long as we start at the foundation of Green and POWERFUL I think my body will say thank you. I have to get back on target, I have to get back on task. Here's to yet another beautiful beginning...

1 comment:

  1. 'blogwalking'

    nice blog :D

    visit back my blog please,
    http://harrysaputra06.blogspot.com/

    I've been following your blog,
    follow back my blog please.

    thank you :D

    ReplyDelete