Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy!!!!

I just had to share. So I'm sitting over here, blaming myself for all that's wrong with the world, and Betty #1 sends me this picture, and it INSTANTLY made me HAPPY!

Could it be my favorite color in a FABULOUS shoe?!?!?!? LOOOOOOOK at that heel! Oh my goodness I need these shoes just to walk around the house and make myself happy.  Too bad I cant afford them, these shoes are not under the Payless Pricing Guidelines.... so I will just look and admire. I'll try to think of an outfit to build around these shoes.
You know what I'm not good with, color splashes. You know how someone will wear a couple of monotone colors together and then BAM! A color like my WONDERFUL blue makes them pop. Well done and its wonderful, but I think I would get carried and then well here comes RAINBOW BRIGHT! But couldn't I pair these shoes with like a simple grey dress? Or would tan/beige be a better fit? I don't know... Would it be over kill is I had a jacket that matched these shoes and then the grey or tan sheath dress under neath? Could I then still wear a silver purse? Too much? SEE! Do you see why I would need help to first understand how it should flow and then maybe I could figure out how to put it together.

2 comments:

  1. GREAT SHOES! You could wear a flesh tone (your complexion, brown) dress and let the shoes take the stage or if you wanna be colorful, you could wear with jeans, and a colorful top (yellow, intense purple). And Ms betty, where theres a will, there is a way, everything eventually goes on sale...if you love em enough, keep your eyes on em ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, I'll have to keep and eye out for them. And thank you for the ideas... As you can see I dont know what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete