Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What 2 wear?????

As if this outfit was made for me, why cant I have money when I need it:
High-Waist Animal-Print Pencil SkirtAnimal-Print Cropped Sateen Jacket
Oh well they didn't have the jacket in my size any ways... DAG NABIT!

I have a wedding to go to next month and I wanna wear something REALLY nice. I want to dress up for the occasion and look really nice. One pit fall is that I've gained almost all of my 20lbs+ that I lost back. So the things in my closet don't even fit right. (SAD FACE!) But I have a month, and that is enough time to make something look nice. If only my white dress were black I would wear that again. Its not right to wear white to a wedding. I had to remind myself of this as I was going to wear it originally until it hit. NO! I have a dress in my closet that I haven't worn yet. It was going to be the dress I wore to a wedding that was supposed to happen in April. But it was called off, and thank goodness cause I don't think I would've been able to wear then any ways. But knowing there's no way to lose my 20+ in a month I don't think I'll be able to wear that dress. So.... I'm looking for inspiration.... what to wear? What to wear? I don't know, but I'm looking.

Wedding choices:
Beaded Crinkle Chiffon DressStrapless Stretch Satin Jacquard DressTwo-Tone Sheath Dress With Lace Bow Belt
I'll keep looking. I really like the first dress, but.... See how low it is in the front... That wouldn't work with the girls...Sometimes I wonder why women feel the need for implants. They get in the way and in my opinion ruin what could be a nice look sometimes. I know they're not all bad... but a lot of the times...

2 comments:

  1. all of those type dresses would look really good on you! A print would be nice for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Idea, I'll look in that direction. Thanx!

    ReplyDelete