Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Heavy Heart!!!

OK so, here's what it is. You can only take a person as serious as they present their self to be. Now initially I cant fault myself for falling for the game. How was I to know that it was all just a game? But now, here it is.... Nice guy for the most part, or at least as far as I can see. But definitely into playing games. Now I don't know if that stems from insecurity or deviousness. There is a difference although I don't know if the outcome is really all that different. Either way there's pain that I don't have skin thick enough to withstand, so.... I say again I bow out...I'm not into games and clearly games are afoot here. Yea, the attention would've been nice. I'm not gonna lie, the thought of being appreciated was a nice thought. No, the thought of being wanted and appreciated really made me excited. Put a smile on my face and made me happy. But it was just an idea... one that once again I'll have to let it go. Oh it makes me sad to even think about it. But the pain of another bad relationship or one that seems all one sided... I don't have it in me to do again. I gotta find it in myself to focus on me and do things to make me happy with me. And 4get them all. The sooner I accept that this is my life and how its gonna be for the rest of the time we have left on this side, hopefully, the sooner I can move on. I cant focus on how disappointing this all is. I gotta do what has to be done next... which is nothing.

LIGHT BULB!!! I know, a little prayer goes a LONG way! So I'm going to stop here. Say one HUGE prayer for my heavy heart and keep it moving... I will get over this all the same, its just like anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment