Friday, June 10, 2011

My Goodies!

My goodies are coming! My goodies are coming! Yay! I finally found vegetable glycerin on Amazon.com. I HOPE my hair likes it, as I TRULY believe the key to love and healthy hair is moisture. VG is a humectant and is supposed to keep your hair moisturized. I need a good Spritz bottle, I think I will look for that today. Also my coconut oil arrived. I couldn't wait to get home, I put just a dab on the end of my ponytail and on my feet. (BIG CHEESE!) I ordered Rosemary Oil, more Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Peppermint oil, Argan Oil, and.... I think there might be one more thing...  My hair has been breaking off something terrible, and I think its because I was getting wash happy with my hair for a minute there. Some folks can wash their hair everyday or cowash everyday, I don't think my hair likes that. At three days I want to do it again, but my hair likes once a week best.... OH YEA! I ordered Henna too! YIKES! I've heard wonderful things about Henna I'm just a little scared to do it. It may sit in my bathroom for a minute... But I'm gonna do it eventually. I'll need all day to do it anyways. But I cant wait to play MAD Scientist in my kitchen mixing up my Spritz for my hair. And I'm praying it works out like I'm hoping it does. My dream is to have hair down my back. And I don't mean shoulder or middle of the back.... I'm talking back of knees. I great grandmother had hair like that, but she was a totally different person than I am. My aunt has hair down her back like that. But again she's a different person than I am and totally different hair type. My hair has broken off so much I doubt it would hit my neck when straightened... SIGH! Back to the drawing board. But this is also why I'm excited about my new goodies. They will help put me on the road to recovery. I CANNOT WAIT! LONG, THICK, FLOWING HAIR!!!!!  That's my goal, that's where I wanna be!

No comments:

Post a Comment