Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Goodies!!! Part 2

OK so, as of yesterday all my goodies FINALLY arrived, but then I turned around and ordered some more things. So first let me tell you. I don't know how I've lived these thirty plus years of my life without vegetable glycerin and Argan oil???? Shea Butter and Coconut oil????? Its like come on... I don't even know. I found a old spray bottle that works perfectly in my closet. So I mixed Vegetable Glycerin, Tea Tree oil, EVOO, Peppermint Oil (for stimulation a.k.a. tingles & aroma), JBCO, Jojoba Oil, Argan oil, and water in the bottle. My hair has been loving this mixture. I did add the Rosemary oil to this mixture but I don't think I will repeat that addition next time (the rosemary keeps making me think of food, LOL!). I mixed some in a small spray bottle for Zimo to try on her dreads....survey says... HER HAIR LOVES IT! Ding! Ding! Ding! But my all time favorite thus far has been the "concotion" as my child and I call it. I mixed Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Argan Oil, and Peppermint oil and we use this in lue of lotion... MY SKIN LOVES IT! My child LOVES IT! I mixed a small portion as a tester, and we loved it so much I then made larger mixture. I tell you we love this oil. I keep telling everyone I know about this mixture as it will help with Eczema, Psoriasis, and extremely dry skin.... like I've stated before I have some kind of a skin condition going on. Its neither of the two mentioned but my skin has been responding well to this mixture as well. I can tell this will be a staple in my house...

But THEN!!!!!! I saw this video on YouTube about a natural "relaxer" and so when I watch it. I realize that its not actually a "relaxer" in the sense of the word "relaxer" that we think of. Actually its a deep conditioning treatment. Oh my once I finally get my Huetiful Steamer its gonna be even better. But I ordered the items needed to try this treatment on my hair yesterday. I cant wait to try it. It doesn't make your hair straight but it "relaxes" the natural curl pattern of your hair. I hope it works. I will post the video, and then my thoughts after I've tried it myself. Stay tuned. :o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQD5vt5-3AI&list=PL4BEE3FB3DD0EF15C

No comments:

Post a Comment