Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thinking some more

And so I'm back.... :o) Just sitting here thinking... I don't really know what I want this blog to be about. I have so much healing to do and I'm hoping to get some of that from just writing and putting it out there on the web forever....

I'm at a stand still in my weight loss journey... UGH! I gotta go back to the right way of eating but I've been seduced by the foods of my heart. I gotta get back on track. I'm twenty pounds down and I am thankful for that, but I have so much more to go. I originally said I wanted to lose 100lbs... yes 100 would be too much... but I wanna be able to say, "Ok, I guess I need to gain some weight..." :o) But realistically if I could lose 65lbs more I think that would be PERFECT! And even then depending on who's looking at me they may say that's too much. But its about where I wanna be, and where I'm going to feel good about my health and body... but even more important I'm going to take it one day at a time.

I gotta get Maggie ready! One day when I meet the man of my dreams I want to wear a Maggie Sottero dress. I wanna feel like I look good enough to take engagement photos. When I walk down the aisle I want to feel beautiful! I already know my colors, and I have certain details in mind for my ceremony and reception venue. The budget will determine how the reception goes. I don't know what style of dress, as I've never tried a bridal gown b4. Wait I take that back, I tried one on once for my brother's wife and it was horrible. WHITE! It was not flattering at all, but I was twenty pounds heavier or maybe even more. But man!

And the Bomb man! What does he look like? He has his own relationship with Jehovah! Patient! Loyal! Responsible! Affectionate! Imaginative! Open minded! Patient! Someone that I can be attracted to, I'm not really interested in gorgeous, but nice looking. Someone I can sing "There goes my baby" n my heart about. Someone who embraces family and enjoys having a large family and having them around. Um I'm running out of energy... so I'm going to stop now... nite all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment