Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'll say a prayer!

2day is Zimo's sixth year anniversary.  I sent her a message on Facebook wishing her a happy anniversary. I wish I could do more than just say happy anniversary. I wish I could say it was just this economy that has my money funny but that wouldn't be the truth. About a year an a half the unthinkable happened. I been running from that reality ever since. I went to the movies last year more than I think I have n my life! Anything I could find to distract me from the elephant in the room. I used to be the responsible one and now.... I'm just barely getting by. I keep praying for a miracle, but Holy Spirit tells me to be practical. So all that to say my money is SO funny it ain't even funny. I couldn't do better than sorry Happy Anniversary over the web. Stuff like that keeps getting me down. I cant afford too much of anything. But somehow Holy Spirit keeps my family afloat. Trying really hard not to be sad today.... I just don't know what to make this blog about? Emotionally I have been a mess all day but I cant figure out why. Honestly I haven't wanted to find out either. I want to have a rough night tonight... My child has a friend over tonight so I'll be alone with my thoughts. I'm actually up in my room away from their eyes. Hoping to just enjoy the evening, but I can already see this is going to be a long night. I know I'll say a prayer now while I still can then rest my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment