Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dont smile at me!

I know I shouldn't feel this way, but don't smile at me. You see it use to affect me differently when you would smile at me. I saw you differently back then. I guess I shouldve paid attention to the impression that hit me the first time you didn't do what you said. I guess I shouldve attention to the negative vibe I got whenever I mentioned her. I gave it all up for the idea of who you were. You said weren't interested, and that was fine because you made that appear to be a statement across the board. So silly me I tolerated the flirting, etc when you clearly said.... But then one morning you were honest with me and I appreciate that. Its not that you werent available just not available to me. You have no idea how much I appreciate your honesty. However, everything has changed now. I don't know what game you're playing or if you're confused about who you are and what you want. But don't smile at me anymore because you don't make me smile anymore. Don't try to run that game on me anymore I am no longer affected by you in that manner. I guess eventually we'll be like everyone else and say hey and keep it moving. But as for today it feels like a game, and I'm not playing. I don't have time or the tolerance for games and for people who play them.

No comments:

Post a Comment