Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Flax seed gel

Ok so I finally did it. I made my own Flax seed gel. When "they" said the consistency was snotty, "they" didn't lie. But my hair feels great!

I worked out Sunday and I sweated a lot. Then I cowashed with Tresemme Naturals. While my hair was dripping wet I worked in my oil medley. Then I sealed with my Shea butter/coconut oil concoction, then I slathered my flax seed gel on top. Then I tied a old t-shirt around my head for a while. Then I put my hair in twist all over my head. I wore them to work on Monday. And my hair felt soft and bouncy. Then I separated the twist yesterday. Bouncy and moisturized twist out all day yesterday and today. My hair feels and smells great. Its so soft to the touch. YAY ME!

A friend suggested making my own deodorant. HHHHHMMMMM, I'll have to see about that. Has anyone tried homemade deodorant and it worked for them? I wonder. I assume it would, but I guess I'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment