Friday, May 24, 2013

Salt Scrubs



I just got back from a trip to Minneapolis for a work event. We had a all day meeting in this skyscraper building. BUT the wonderful touch was the salt scrub in the bathroom by the sink when you washed your hands. I used it and loved how soft my hands were after using it. I decided right then and there that I wanted to make my own salt scrubs. One for my face and one for my body. I didn't think it would be too hard. I just looked it up on line, and its not hard to do at all. I've shared with a couple of my close friends that I want to do this, and they're REALLY encouraging me (kind of pushing me) to do it. LOL!
I am truly preparing myself for my hippie inner self. So let's see so farI'll go. 

I have the following on my resume:

Hair Oil
Hair and Body lotion
Facial and Body Scrubs (will make today)
Flax seed gel (Haven't made this one yet, but its coming soon)

So just in case you didn't know by now, I'm gradually moving towards all things natural. I honestly feel there's something on this earth for everything. We just don't know about them yet. Not all of them anyways. I wish my grandmother was alive cause I'd interview her for real. She's the one who told my mother to get me some Chlorophyll pills when I was having a major body odor malfunction during my adolescences. When I looked it up recently some sites were trying to discredit chlorophyll for working in this way. I'm living proof that it does work. It saved my life!

As usual, thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment