Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cube Decorating

So my office is having a cubical decorating "contest" bragging rights are our only prize. But you should see.... I mean I will post pictures of the things that my team mates have come up with. I am surrounded by some pretty creative folks. One person has transformed their space into a Cantina. I cant wait to show you pictures.
My immediate neighbor has put a almost 3D Lorax experience outside of her cubical. It is a AMAZING! My neighbor across from me has a Art Gallery showcasing some of her artwork. My neighbor on the other side of me has a Nebraska theme to her decoration she even has a Barbie in a University of Nebraska cheerleader outfit. Can you guess, what my theme is????? One guess. Let's see if you know me at all. (BIG SMILE!) Yep its gonna look like the Niners threw-up in and all over my cube. The context ends next week on Monday. So I guess I'll post pictures some time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment