Monday, September 24, 2012

What would I do without YouTube????



Ok, so I am sitting her in knots! (Pun intended!) Mahogany Knots is ABSOLUTELY hilarious! She seems like a family member that would have me in stitches. I'm so happy that my cousins introduced me to her channel just the other day. I have been laughing all day. her children are absolutely adorable and real children none the less. I've also been keeping an eye on heyfranhey, Franchesca talks about embracing a natural and healthy lifestyle which is also what I'm trying to do.... eventually. LOL! And of course I've been keeping an eye on my hair muse Mahogany Curls.

I was with my beautiful cousin Vette's (her nickname of course) yesterday. She Big Chopped. Her curls were beautiful and popping all over her head. She said if it wasn't for YouTube she would've never gone natural. She said she knows of a lot of ladies who went natural and they were just looking busted while they were transitioning, and she didn't want to do that. I could understand that. But she said she found all the information she needs for her journey on YouTube. So I just wanna say YouTube you are awesome.

I find myself missing my hair. sad face. I used to have a huge Afro whah whah, oh well in two more years (at the least) I will be right back. Patience! Patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment