Monday, April 16, 2012


Don't these look delicious!!!!!!! So in an attempt to look and see what I've missed over the past couple of weeks of being MIA I stumbled across One Perfect Bite's Lemon something or another but it caught my attention. If you didn't know, I've been asked to make my cousin's wedding cake PRESSURE! No, not really.... Right! RIGHT! Ha! Any who, we had one cake tasting and it came out OK but not like I felt it should so I will be attempting my cakes again....

She's toying with two concepts right now. Something out of the ordinary, and the normal stacked tiered cakes...
I didn't think she would like this, but she loved it... So we'll see.
I didn't like how the cakes their selves came out. They were very dense, but tasty none the less. I have to redeem myself.


Meanwhile as I posted pictures of my cakes on FB my friend asked me to make them a Lemon any thing. Now I LOVE lemon in cakes and pies. So I've had it on my mind for a minute now. I think the recipe below will be my tester. If I like them enough I may present them as an additional add on. (Smiles)

http://oneperfectbite.blogspot.com/2011/05/lemon-tea-cakes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment